Are you feeling tired and drained? Do you struggle to stay focused and productive throughout the day? If so, it might be time to consider incorporating essential oils into your daily routine. These powerful plant extracts have been used for centuries to promote energy, improve mental clarity, and enhance overall well-being. In this blog post, we will explore the benefits of essential oils and how they can help boost your energy levels.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here
What are essential oils?
- Essential oils are aromatic compounds found in plants, seeds, bark, flowers and trees.
- LESS IS MORE! They work best when used consistently in smaller amounts to support our body systems.
- When pure they are 100% natural and safe for babies, children, adults, elderly and animals.
Why I choose doTERRA essential oils.
As we go over routines and protocols for energy and focus, I want to make sure that the essential oils you are using are safe for internal use.
Most essential oils on the market today are full of synthetics and not safe for internal use. These are labeled "fragrance" and have synthetic ingredients along with a minute amount of real essential oil.
I use doTERRA because they are the most trusted, tested and safe essential oils on the market. If and essential oil is pure and safe for internal use you will also see a Supplemental Facts label with directions for use right on the bottle.
Top 10 essential oils for energy and focus
- Wild Orange
doTERRA blends for energy
- Motivate encouraging blend comes in a 10mL touch roller for topical application and a 5mL bottle for aromatic use in the diffuser.
- Slim & Sassy metabolic blend can be used topically, aromatically and internally. My favorite way to use Slim & Sassy is a drop in sparkling mineral water. It is delicious and helps when I need that afternoon boost.
- Citrus Bliss invigorating blend can be used topically or for aromatic use add to a diffuser or your palms and inhale.
How to make a roller blend to boost your energy with essential oils
If you have never made a roller blend check out this training guiding you through making an essential oil roller blend
Choose a recipe and gather your supplies:
- Essential oils
- Carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil (FCO)
- Roller bottle
- Labels or tape and a sharpie
Add the essential oils to the roller bottle and fill the rest with your favorite carrier oil. Pop the roller top on, shake and roll. Don't forget to label your roller or you will have mystery roller blends.
Lifestyle choices for sustained energy
Are you drinking enough water? The recommended intake of water per day is half your body weight in ounces. (ex. weight 150 = drink 75 ounces of water per day)
Citrus essential oils can be added to your water and are a gentle detoxer. Only use essential oils safe for internal use so look for the supplemental facts label. Be sure to use a glass or stainless steel bottle and not plastic. Citrus oils will break down the plastic and the toxins will leach into your water.
Are you getting enough sleep? If you are having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep check out this training: Tips on using essential oils for sleep.
Signs you may have a vitamin deficiency:
- lack of energy, fatigue, mood
- lowered immune function
- joint discomfort
- brittle nails or hair
Increasing nutrition (supplementation) supports healthy red blood cell function. But! This process doesn't happen overnight. Most of us notice how much supplements are helping when we stop taking them. That's when the light goes on!
Red blood cells are responsible for transporting oxygen from your lungs to your body’s tissues. Your tissues produce energy with the oxygen. Red blood cells have a limited lifespan because they don't have a center membrane (nucleus). When a red blood cell travels through your blood vessels, it uses up its energy supply and only survives an average of 120 days.
So if you try supplements you need to give it time to feel a difference.
Lifelong Vitality Trio is whole food nutrition your body needs for sustained energy.
doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack is full of essential nutrients, metabolism benefits, and powerful antioxidants designed to help promote energy, health, and lifelong vitality. To begin taking Lifelong Vitality (LLV) start at a reduced dose for a week or two then increase to the full dose.
- doTERRA Microplex VMz Food Nutrient Complex is a food nutrient formula of bioavailable vitamins and minerals that are often deficient in our modern diets.
- dōTERRA xEO Mega Essential Oil Omega Complex is a unique formula of CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™ essential oils and a proprietary blend of marine- and plant-sourced omega fatty acids.
- doTERRA Alpha CRS+ Cellular Vitality Complex supports cellular energy
- Mito2Max supports optimal mitochondrial function